IFCLA 2022 Conference in celebration of the 35th Anniversary of IFCLA
Helsinki (Finland), June 16 & 17
Sustainability and legal compliance in digital transformation
Venue: Hotel Kämp - Pohjoisesplanadi 29, Helsinki
Please note that IFCLA conference is arranged subject to local Covid-19-restrictions and policies in force at the time of the event, which may require, by way of example, proof of Covid-19 vaccine.
• Standard participation fee: 500 euro
• Gala Dinner: 100 euro
• Online Participants: If you are interested in joining the conference online for fee of 100 euro, please inform us at [email protected] . Set up of hybrid access is being considered based on sufficient interest.
Cancellation policy for conference attendance:
Participation and gala dinner fees are refunded only if cancellation takes place before April 1
• Gold Partner: 3000 euro, including 2 attendees to the conference (excluding gala dinner, which is subject to separate fee of 100 euro), prominent visibility on the conference website and the event
• Silver Partner: 1500 euro including 1 attendee to the conference (excluding gala dinner, which is subject to separate fee of 100 euro), visibility on the conference website and the event
Hotel information for IFCLA conference participants' direct booking
• Limited number of Deluxe King rooms of Hotel Kämp are available at rate 290€ (single) and 310€ (double) for reservation latest 15th May 2022.
• Reservations are made via the following reservation link subject to the hotel's own reservation and cancellation policies.